Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar:
When I feel it is time, I will take a call. It is going to be a tough call nevertheless. It is going to be tough because this is what I have been doing all my life. It is going to be difficult to suddenly hang up my boots one day.
I have the highest regard for Tendulkar, but somebody please give the man a copy of Who Moved My Cheese?

Reason #1876 why I'm glad I didn't take the civil services exam -- questions like this:
Domestic resource mobilisation, though central to the process of Indian economic growth, is characterized by several constraints. Explain in ten words.
I made up the "ten words" bit, but I think I would have shown myself the door because my ten words would have been roughly divided as below:
  • Babus
  • Netas
  • Corruption
  • Nexus
  • Six words unprintable in a family blog