Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blog posts that never see the light of the day

Whenever I suffer from a bout of insomnia and lie awake thinking about stuff, I get some ideas which seem very worthy of blogging, but make me go "what was I thinking" the next morning. Some examples:
  1. What if time came to a standstill? Would it be a good or a bad thing?

  2. How I spend my time sitting through boring presentations, trying to classify the audience (and guessing their motivations for displaying acute symptoms of foot-in-the-mouth disease)

  3. A stinging critique of the Indian IT industry

  4. Office politics and some of my own Machiavellian tips and techniques to steer one's way clear of them
I am at home right now, on sick leave (the cause of last night's insomnia, probably), so I might even take up one of these topics if I am up to it.